This assignment was solved may 8, 2022, for the first time by our experts.
ITS-836 – Data Science & Big Data Analytics – Literature Review & Discussion
Subject: ITS-836 – Data Science & Big Data Analytics
Dash, Shakyawar, S. K., Sharma, M., & Kaushik, S. (2019). Big data in healthcare: management, analysis and future prospects. Journal of Big Data, 6(1), 1–25.
Nastaran Hajiheydari, Mohammad Soltani Delgosha, Yichuan Wang, & Hossein Olya. (2021). Exploring the paths to big data analytics implementation success in banking and financial service: an integrated approach. Industrial Management + Data Systems, 121(12), 2498–2529.
Dai, Wang, H., Xu, G., Wan, J., & Imran, M. (2019). Big Data Analytics for Manufacturing Internet of Things: Opportunities, Challenges and Enabling Technologies.
Ge, M., Bangui, H., & Buhnova, B. (2018). Big data for internet of things: a survey. Future generation computer systems, 87, 601-614.
ASSIGNMENT 1: Literature Review: Big Data in Smart Cities Literature Review
Conduct a literature review of big data handling approaches in smart cities including techniques, algorithms, and architectures. You are to review the literature on smart cities and Big Data Analytics and discuss problems and gaps that have been identified in the literature. You will expand on the issue and how researchers have attempted to examine that issue by collecting data – you are NOT collecting data, just reporting on how researchers did their collection.
– Title Page
– Table of contents: Use a Microsoft Enabled Table of Contents feature.
– Background: Describe the issue, discuss the problem, and elaborate on any previous attempts to examine that issue. Be sure to include techniques, algorithms, and architectures.
– Research Questions: In the identified problem area that you are discussing, what were the research questions that were asked? Be sure to include main research questions from all the literature you are reviewing.
– Methodology: What approach did the researcher use, qualitative, quantitative, survey, case study? Describe the population that was chosen. You will discuss the methodology for all the literature you are reviewing.
– Data Analysis: What were some of the findings, for example, if there were any hypotheses asked, were they supported?
– Conclusions: What was the conclusion of any data collections, e.g., were research questions answered, were hypotheses supported? Be sure to also include the similarities and differences between the literature.
– Be a minimum of 7 pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference pages.
– Follow APA 7 guidelines. Be sure to conduct research on formatting literature reviews.
– Your literature review should include a minimum of 8 scholarly peer-reviewed journal articles.
– Be clear and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
ASSIGNMENT 2: Discussion:
There are several benefits as well as challenges associated with the use of Big Data Analytics in the e-Healthcare industry. Pick one of the four concepts below and then identify the benefits and challenges associated with that concept. Do not simply list the benefits and challenges but detail them in a substantive, thorough post as it relates to that concept in the e-healthcare industry.
1. Data Gathering
2. Storage and Integration
3. Data Analysis
4. Knowledge Discovery and Information Interpretation
– Please cite properly in APA 7·
– At least one scholarly source should be used. ·
– Use proper citations and references in your post.
– Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
This post consists of 2 individual assignments. Please provide answers in separate documents. Also, attach plagiarism reports.
Note: plagiarism check required, APA7 format, include References, within 8hrs
By placing an order with us, you are guaranteed to obtain an original solution to this assignment. Our rates start at $9.
Click here to order a solution.