This assignment was solved yesterday, for the first time by our experts.
Close reading *In an artist studio
· What is the poem about? What is going on? What is the context?
· What language does the poem use and repeat? How does this language add, enhance, complicate, or destabilize what is happening in the poem?
· What is the tone, and how do you know what it is? How does the tone affect what is stated in the poem?
· What images or metaphors appear in the poem? How do these images and metaphors affect what is being said?
· What is the form or structure of the poem? Is there a rhyme scheme or rhythm? Are certain words stressed? Are the lines long and convoluted or short and abrupt?
· How might the poem play with punctuation or grammar? Do the line breaks work with or disrupt the punctuation?
· Who is the speaker? Are there multiple speakers? Who is the speaker addressing? What is the speaker’s relation to the subject of the poem?
· What are the major themes, and how are they presented? What rhetorical techniques does the poem use to reflect on those themes?
· How do your observations about the form affect your understanding of the content?
By placing an order with us, you are guaranteed to obtain an original solution to this assignment. Our rates start at $9.
Click here to order a solution.